Fall Activities to do!
My favorite season is here, leaves are falling, and Starbucks got his pumpkin spice latte back! So, if you were wondering what activities you can do during the fall, I am here to help you!
- Go to the farmer market and buy some fresh fruits and veggies!
- Grab a pumpkin spice latte (safely) with a friend!
- Go apple picking with your family!
- Bake a delicious apple pie!
- Go to a pumpkin patch and carve one!
- Research local hikes, walks, rides and take a deep breath outside!
- Firepit with friends, family, and music!
- Treat yourself with a bath or simply sleep in!
- Do a picnic and create a charcuterie board!
- Visit a winery or brewery!
- Day trip to the beach, even it's cold!
- Flea market and antique shopping are always fun!
- Drive in movie for a date night!
I hope you will find something fun to do in all my list! Enjoy fall and the last months of 2020. This year has been tough for everybody so don't forget to be grateful for every moment of your life, even the simpliest!