2020 Resolutions we should all adopt!
Hello guys! I hope you are all doing great and I wish you a Happy New Year (I still have until the 31st January). I apologize for being MIA from my blog lately but I was very busy with the holiday and my mom's birthday. But I am BACK!! That's why I wanted to share with you my 2020 resolutions that I think, we should all adopt!
Health and Fitness:
1. Eat less meat and more veggies.
2. Drink at least 1 liter of water a day.
3. Try to work out a least 3 times a week.
4. Use fewer elevators and more stairs.
5. Sleep at least 7 hours.
Productivity and work:
6. Create a productive morning and evening routine.
7. Stop procrastinating.
8. Make some list (to-do list/ grocery store list/ house cleaning schedule...)
9. Read 12 books a year (1 per month is easy!) and less Netflix!
10. Start the business you always dreamed of.
Self-love and relationships:
11. Be more confident with yourself.
12. Take some time for you and only you.
13. Meditate 10 mins a day.
14. Be more empathetic and grateful.
15. Be present for your friends and family.
16. Get rid of the negative person in your life.
17. Travel as many times as you can.
18. Try a new hobby, interest.
19. Enjoy your life and live in the present.
20. Do a good action, an act of kindness at least 1 a week.
I hope you enjoyed this article and that you will take some resolution too and keep them! Have a nice day my friends!